Erotic Bondage Handbook by Jay Wiseman
Erotic Bondage Handbook For years there has been an obvious need (and increasing demand) for a basic handbook on bondage, especially rope bondage and knot tying. But it seems all the people who are expert in this area were too busy binding and tying their friends and lovers to take the time to actually write it.
Finally, Jay Wiseman (the author of the best-selling S/M 101) has stepped in to fill the void. This is an in-depth, how-to discussion of the details of rope bondage. Many issues are addressed, including:
- Bondage and erotic power play
- Monitoring (risk factors, possible emergencies and safety issues)
- Rope (types of rope and how it should be selected, used, stored, washed, etc.)
- Basic knots
- 30+ Different bondage positions
- Rope harnesses (including basic Japanese bondage techniques)
- Blindfolds, gags and hoods
- Leather and metal restraints
- Tape, chains, spreader bars, etc.
Issues that are NOT covered in this book: - Intermediate/advanced Japanese bondage - Suspension bondage of any kind - Prolonged bondage (more than two hours) All in all, this is an excellent book on basic and intermediate bondage. Published by Greenery Press, one of the top two publishers of BDSM/kink-related titles. 322 pages including a glossary and bibliography.