Care tips for leather garments:
Leather clothing is extremely strong and very durable.
However, this does not mean that it should be maintained.
Below a number of maintenance / cleaning tips for leather clothing.
• Never wear leather clothing for activities involving oil, paint or corrosive agents are used.
• Watch out for alcohol and urine. These substances are highly corrosive to learning and should be removed immediately.
• Dust off your leather clothing arranged so that the fabric is not dry out the leather.
• Always hang your leather garment in a well ventilated area.
• Hang your clothes always get a hanger and never in plastic.
• Removing Wrinkles learn by running to wear them. The body heat causes the wrinkles disappear.
• Clean leather with only the best stuff or have it done by a learning specialist.
• Never dry leather in the sun or near a heater, but in a ventilated place.
• Watch out with jeans / denim clothing. This is harder than most leather (smooth leather) surfaces and can deliver.
• Never rub too hard when cleaning the leather.
• Cleaning of learning involved (in addition to selling products mince.nl) very well with baby shampoo diluted with warm water. Undiluted or in very dirty clothes.
If you really want to pamper your leather clothing by clean or water-repellent face professional means you are advised to take a look at our Accesssories, maintenance department.
All about leather | Different types of leather
Leather comes in many versions. We use Yahoo for leather clothing and attributes. Leather is naturally a very high quality fabric. Leather is extremely strong and durable. Today we know much different types of leather. Below is a list.
What is meant by smooth leather?
Smooth leather are generally all types of leather with a smooth surface. These include among others:
Covered, full-grain, usually chrome tanned, dyed leather. This contrasts with vegetable tanned Nappa leather. This is normally not painted. Vegetable tanned nappa back to the natural brown. The advantage of Nappa leather is very good resistance to damage. The disadvantage is that it feels a bit stiff.
• Antique Leather
Covered leather by pressing looks like it has retained its old style. Antique Leather is mostly 2-color or tint to tint paint. There are many different types of antique leather, all with their own identical print.
• Semi aniline leather
Doctrine, that the addition of a small amount of pigment dyed aniline dyes. It is natural does not print hidden. Semi Aniline Leather is not as sensitive as aniline leather.
What we mean by rough leather?
With rough leather bedoellen all leather with a rough surface. These include among others:
Learn formed by slitting a skin with a velvety surface.
A solid, to the grain surface or ground veal leather also with a velvety surface.
• Buffalo Leather
Leather made of buffalo hides, usually on the grain side light cut.
leather / fakeleather is a combination of different plastics such as polyurethane / polyester and sometimes look and feel like real leather. Skaileer is actually a plastic that get printed on fabric. This plastic can be printed different prints. Often it and print selected very similar to real leather. Yahoo is to use vinyl lingerie sets, chairs, couches, handbags, shoes and more. Skaileer Most species do not absorb moisture and are made of PVC or PVC-polyurethane combination.